A list of the academy policies can be found below, with links to the policy document.
- Accessibility Plan
- Behaviour Policy (localised)
- Safeguarding Policy
- Educational Visits Policy
- Addendum to behaviour policy for the COVID-19 period
- Changing for Sport Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- SEND at Foundry Policy
- Intimate Care Policy
- Protection from Harassment at Work Policy
We have a full archive of policies available from the academy office. If you require any paper copies of our policies or have any queries, please email your request to email@example.com
Oasis Academy Foundry welcomes comments on the service it provides to students and parents. Feedback enables us to clarify any misunderstanding that arise, and gives us the opportunity to review our procedures if necessary. We are also pleased to learn of things that have gone well.
We believe the support and confidence of parents to be essential to the students' welfare and we are happy to see you on any issue. If the matter is really urgent a senior member of staff will normally see you as soon as possible. However, specific staff will not be able to see parents without an appointment. Please email, write or telephone: an appointment can usually be arranged at short notice.
Your child's success and happiness is our number one priority and we know this can only be achieved by working in partnership with parents and carers. Our Home/Academy Agreement is testimony to our core belief that, by working together, students can achieve and exceed their potential. Our standards and expectations are high and we know yours are too, that is why you have chosen this Academy for your child. Our staff are professionals and are always willing to help; we ask that you treat them with the same courtesy and respect that you expect to receive from them. Please read our Parental Code of Conduct Policy.
If, after discussions and meetings with staff, you feel we have not addressed an issue to your satisfaction, the Academy Complaints Policy explains the procedure to follow.
- Allergy Awareness Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- E-Safety Policy
- Early Years Policy
- Exclusions Policy
- Guidance on Data Protection Consent in Oasis Academies
- Health and Safety Policy
- Induction Policy for Early Careers Teachers
- Major and Critical Incident Policy
- Medical Needs and Medicines Policy
- Online Safety Curriculum Policy
- Parental Code of Conduct Policy
- Recruitment and Selection Policy
- Relationships Education, Relationships and Sex Education (RSE) and Health Education Policy
- SEND Policy
- Sex and Relationship Education Policy
- Staff Code of Conduct Policy
- Student Equality and Inclusion Policy
- Subject Access Request Policy
- Uniform Policy
- Whistle Blowing Policy
Child Protection and Pupil Welfare
Our child protection programme supports each child’s development in ways which foster security, confidence and independence. The Academy has a duty of care and the right to take reasonable action to ensure the welfare and safety of its pupils. If a member of staff has cause to be concerned that a child may be subject to ill treatment, neglect or any other form of abuse, the Academy will follow child protection procedures and inform social services of its concern.